Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Frustration of FALL

I just wanted to comment on people saying how much they LOVE fall....Don't get me wrong I love fall as well. The colors, the crisp clean air the fall baking that goes on. I don't mind yard work AT ALL, but when you have 25+ trees in your yard and they are dropping leafs like crazy I have to say that Fall isn't so much as great as everyone says it is. I was outside for 3 hours this morning (yes, enjoyed every bit of the sunshine) but 6 bags later and the turn of my back for 10 secs and honestly you couldn't tell I had done anything....pretty frustrating.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brynn- Oh dear I can't imagine I HATE RAKING LEAVES! The pics of your kids at Gardner Village are too cute! I do feel like that witch almost everyday- maybe Ty will start sleeping through the night EVENTUALLY! Can you e-mail me or comment on my blog and leave me your e-mail address? Ashley2882@aol.com