M I C K E Y M O U S E
We had a great time in disneyland! We left on saturday morning and Olivia did great on her first Airplane ride, she licked everything and pushed everything she possibly could.
We headed to Disneyland first thing Sunday morning. I wish I could have "church" at disneyland every sunday!
We returned again on Monday.....We were lucky enough to hit the Pixar Parade at California Adventure, it is a must see....
Liv danced and grandpa and da introduced her to her new favorite...Mickey Ice Cream Ears.....She enjoyed every last lick......
div style='text-align:center;margin:0px auto 10px;'>
Tuesday we hit Haydn's favorite place to bum in the sun....Crystal Cove....I would LOVE to have a beach house....ahhhh. We then headed to a mexican resturant that evening and celebrated Cinco De Mayo PLUS ZOIES first birthday.........
Wednesday we went to Balboa Island, what a fun place. The girls could have shopped for hours there! The beach was PERFECT and there was a great park in front of a pier that the kids played at for hours...Next trip, I am ALL FOR Balboa beach and shakes :)
Thursday was our last day at Disneyland/California Adventure we had to fit it ALL in that we wanted to do again or hadn't had time to do....Haydn, Mac and Linds dragged me on the Tower of Hell.....I think my scream scarred everyone else on that ride more than myself....
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment