Mac came home on Monday and said I have a fun surprise for Addy and her cousins...I thought maybe Disney on Ice Tickets...
Nope even better...Miley Cyrus tickets....They were just vouchers but we didn't care where we would end up sitting.
We ended up in the VERY tip-top!
Nope not kidding SECOND row from the VERY top....
But the little girls could have cared less where they sat.
As long as they could hear the music and see the stage they were happy!
It is true, Miley had the flu....She was into her second song and she dissapeared right off the stage..
When the song was over we were told the she had the flu
and would be out in 10 mins.....
Having Fun!!!!
Whats a concert without....bathroom break!!!!
Our seats, like I said doesn't matter where we sat, girls are ALL smiles!
Miley makes her grand enterance...
(don't ask me what it was my eyes aren't that good!)
The BEST part of being in the nose-bleed section, you don't care
how LOUD or OBNOXIOUS the kids are.
Believe me they were rockin'out out...
especially our groupies Tess and Lauren....
(Sorry Laur don't know how you weren't in this pic...)
Personally I thought this was the BEST part of the concert,
Miley flying on a motorcycle, can you imagine if the cables broke
or better yet
Miley throwing up on you up that high...NASTY!!!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Thankfully my girls didn't realize she was in town or I'd be in trouble. The girls had a blast. How about the mums???
Oh my heck...that looks like fun!
Post a Comment