
And that's a wrap! Wayne and Annette took the whole family up to the Larsen Lookout Cabin. This cabin was HUGE it sleeps 32. Great kitchen, many beds and bathrooms and the best view of the lake. We had such a good time and made many memories with family. The kids just loved playing on the sand, on the slide that someone left on the beach and having grandma 'net' push and pull them around the lake.
There were many tube rides, lots of wake boarding, para sailing and most of all lots of laughs. Thank you Wayne and Annette for the wonderful summer-end trip.. Our summer definitely went out with a splash! Can't wait until next year!
Love you
Mac & Clan...
FUN TIMES ON THE LAKE....
PLAYING, BUILDING AND OLIVIA EATING SAND.....







4 comments:
Bear Lake is awesome. Please tell me you got a fresh raspberry shake. If the answer is no, it was a wasted trip. Love ya!
Umm....I was so excited to look at your pictures so that I can see you in that hot new thong bikini! I mean what is Bear Lake without it? I am a little disapointed but I will just have to wait until next year!!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! We love Bear Lake, hope you guys are doing well! Your girls are babelicious!
So much fun! Your girls are darling. We've never been to Bear Lake...we may just have to go now. Great pictures.
Post a Comment