Saturday, September 27, 2008

Soo bad....

I haven't been on our blog for almost one month...So much has been going on. Addy, went back to Pre-School and loves it as much as she did last year. She reads two books a week....She LOVES to read. Olivia, is very busy you take your eye off of her for one minute and she is into some thing else and usually into some thing that she isn't suppose to be into.

My parents got home this week and it's their homecoming tomorrow. Hince, why I have been so busy. The homecoming bash will be at our home and I have been very busy getting things ready.

Just wanted to say that we are here and things are going well. Excited for fall to come, people keep saying it's here, but I don't think 85 degree's really is FALL weather? However, I am NOT complaining at all. I'll take this kind of weather anyday. More to come and I promise some pictures next time....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brynn- You have been a slacker but it is understandable I can't believe your parents are home that is AWESOME! We definitely need some more updates and pics. Hope you guys are doing well talk to you soon.